The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Lincoln Courts

I was just wondering how lincoln courts is, it wasn't first choice but i got it anyway :frown:
They say you are only allowed to stay for 40 weeks, what about everyone who stays 48? will this affect social life and what do i do with my belongings during the half terms?
Original post by Jacob19199129919
I was just wondering how lincoln courts is, it wasn't first choice but i got it anyway :frown:
They say you are only allowed to stay for 40 weeks, what about everyone who stays 48? will this affect social life and what do i do with my belongings during the half terms?

At some stage in the first term for people that are unhappy they usually allow a swap or find someone who wants to swap now.

If you need to stay 48 then contact the accommodation office and they normally have arrangements for people who need a longer contract.

Normally they have some storage or you will have t find somewhere. Just call the accommodation office first thing tomorrow.

If you really dont like it then decline and find something private.
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Jacob19199129919

Someone tweeted about not getting their first choice accommodation, and the Lincoln Uni twitter told them to ring up the Accommodation Team at 01522 886866. It might be worth a shot? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest