The Student Room Group

Repeating AS level exams. Please help!!

Hello, I just wanted to know that after I repeat 2 of my AS level exams, which grade will be used to apply for the university? Can we choose to apply with our better grade?
Also, I've dropped physics after getting an E in my AS level. Will that grade be shown on my university application? Thanks in advanced
Original post by $oullessorceress
Hello, I just wanted to know that after I repeat 2 of my AS level exams, which grade will be used to apply for the university? Can we choose to apply with our better grade?
Also, I've dropped physics after getting an E in my AS level. Will that grade be shown on my university application? Thanks in advanced

You have to declare all your grades on UCAS, so universities will be able to see both your AS grades too however you apply with predicted grades, not your AS.
well I'm only going to apply to Canadian universities, none in the the UK. Won't that E grade make my whole average go down or something? I really dont wanna retake the physics exam again :frown:
well I'm only going to apply to Canadian universities, none in the the UK. Won't that E grade make my whole average go down or something? I really dont wanna retake the physics exam again :frown:

[QUOTE="Rose;73275604" Black="Black"]You have to declare all your grades on UCAS, so universities will be able to see both your AS grades too however you apply with predicted grades, not your

I'm not sure about Canadian universities, you'll have to check with the universities or whatever system is in place there for international students.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest