For females only please!

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Hanakafish
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi ladies,

Will be embarking on a fitness degree in September and wanted to gain some insight into the following question; How much do you weigh and what dress size are you? (please include height and age too)

I'll kick it off with mine: I'm 20 years old, weigh 9 stone 8, my dress size is 8/10 and I am 5 foot 7.5

This isn't a body shaming post at all..all sizes are beautiful and individual
Kiimii
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
first I need to google kg to stone and meters to feet lol
Petulia
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I'm 20, weigh 8 stone 2 lbs, wear size 4 to 6, and 5 foot 4.5

Just curious, what are you doing with this information?
And well done for getting your place at uni!
StressedCoffee
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
18 yrs old, 9 stone, dress size 8/10, 5 foot 5
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Hanakafish)
Hi ladies,

Will be embarking on a fitness degree in September and wanted to gain some insight into the following question; How much do you weigh and what dress size are you? (please include height and age too)

I'll kick it off with mine: I'm 20 years old, weigh 9 stone 8, my dress size is 8/10 and I am 5 foot 7.5

You see, if you'd not written 'for females only', I wouldn't have been compelled to click on it.

Easy to say this 'isn't a body shaming post' when you're nearly 5'8" and a size 8... Not suggesting you've set it up as a body shaming thread, but you see my point...
username3484120
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
15, 5'3", size 6/8, 105lbs
username3484120
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
But tbh I mainly still shop in the kids section
Airmed
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I'm 20, weigh 10.5 stone (yay muscle, thanks gym!), height is 5ft 6 and I am a size 10.
Hanakafish
Rep:
(Original post by Reality Check)
You see, if you'd not written 'for females only', I wouldn't have been compelled to click on it.

Easy to say this 'isn't a body shaming post' when you're nearly 5'8" and a size 8... Not suggesting you've set it up as a body shaming thread, but you see my point...
I see your point..but what am i meant to do? Lie? Haha. Im proud of my weight ive worked bloody hard to get to this point!
username3489684
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Hi ladies,

Age is 17, Weight is 8 stones, height is 5 foot 1, and dress size is 6 or 8
chipsandbutter
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
17, 4'11, no idea my weight but size 8 although I usually buy a 10 because I like wearing things too big for me
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I see your point..but what am i meant to do? Lie? Haha. Im proud of my weight ive worked bloody hard to get to this point!
Yep - I think that's a perfectly fair point to make.
username1941981
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Hi ladies,

I am 18 years old, weigh 9 stone 10, dress size is 8/10 and I am 5'9
farquadsquad
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
16, 9 stones, 10/12, 5'7
Elleee1234
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
17, 5'4 -5'5 12.5 size 14-16 but recently started going to the gym again and going to sort myself out again
Hanakafish
Rep:
(Original post by Petulia)
I'm 20, weigh 8 stone 2 lbs, wear size 4 to 6, and 5 foot 4.5

Just curious, what are you doing with this information?
And well done for getting your place at uni!

Im not doing anything at the moment, but theres a lot of research modules and stuff and i wanted to have insight into weight/height averages (albeit not extremely reliable as doesnt take into account body fat, muscle mass etc butttt yeah)...im so excited i thought i'd get started early hahaha. Plus more comments I have the better Thankyou! x
Anonymous #1
Report 4 years ago
i don't get how this is helpful? A biased sample of people on TSR?
Anonymous #2
Report 4 years ago
Age is 17, weight is 10 stone, height 5'4" size 12/14 (however I am a bit top heavy)
Anonymous #3
Report 4 years ago
17, 5ft5, 45kg, size 4/6
Nerry
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
oh look at that, everyones a size 6-10

well its not like anyone is going to admit to being a fatass online
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (12)
6.25%
October 2021 (94)
48.96%
November 2021 (20)
10.42%
December 2021 (29)
15.1%
January 2021 (15)
7.81%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (19)
9.9%