Anyone Of To Lancaster???....or In Lancaster Watch

This discussion is closed.
Funky Chic
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm going to lancaster to do Maths and computer science.
I've applied to Fyde College but i wont be living there i'm travelling.
I got lots of information on Freshers Week. Fylde College students should arrive on Sunday 26th Sept.
Anyone else applied to Fylde? or doing maths?
on_a_plain_11
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by PeoplesPrincess)
I'm coming to Lancaster as well! I'm in Londsdale College!
I applied to Lonsdale but havn't had confirmation yet :confused:
omr63
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
HEYY even i have applied to lonsdale but not confiremed yet:|...bdw funky chic i want info about the freshers week , how should i contact u?..
Funky Chic
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by omr63)
HEYY even i have applied to lonsdale but not confiremed yet:|...bdw funky chic i want info about the freshers week , how should i contact u?..
You'll be getting it all soon before you start if you accept your place at university. Lancaster uni will send you a large envelope containing a freshers week booklet, a library registration card, gym registration, etc and a large booklet on courses and schemes of study guide which you will need to take on your first day.

Anyway if you need to ask anything else pm me
Fairydust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Im about to start my 2nd year...if anyone has and questions pm me and I will try to help
on_a_plain_11
Report 14 years ago
Just wanted to see if anyone else shares my problemo...Lancaster confirmed my accommodation at Lonsdale, but it isn't ready to live in yet, so i have to live in some old (non-ensuite) room until November Then, i will have to remove all my stuff into my new room....argh! Good news is theyre letting me pay the cheaper rent for the full term, wohoo.
omr63
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
I have applied for grizelade and bowland lets see...bdw for what course are u going (on a plain??)
*Tinkerbell*
Report 14 years ago
Hi guys...not long now to go! I'm also going to Lancaster to study English lang and media anyone guna b on my course??..im in Bowland! Ru excited? U packed yet??Whoa twenty questions!! I have four boxes so far..dont think its all guna fit sumhow!
Spleenus`
Report 14 years ago
Nah, I've not even got all my bits yet. Still need to get most of the kitchen stuff and all that from up town. Oh well 9 days to go...
Fairydust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I feel sorry for all you Freshers with all the accomidation crap... blame Jarvis!!

As for the old blocks I was in an old block last year it was great fun dont worry about it...plus its a lot cheaper!!!

Have a great Freshers week
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by on_a_plain_11)
Just wanted to see if anyone else shares my problemo...Lancaster confirmed my accommodation at Lonsdale, but it isn't ready to live in yet, so i have to live in some old (non-ensuite) room until November Then, i will have to remove all my stuff into my new room....argh! Good news is theyre letting me pay the cheaper rent for the full term, wohoo.
my bf had the opposite, he's had to pay for a more expenisive place cos they screwed up (i don't really knwo all the details). he's doing computing.

lou xxx
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (90)
20%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (181)
40.22%
Nope, not that interesting (179)
39.78%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise