The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Anyone accepted for studying BSc (Hons) Psychology?

Hi guys, I got my results today and have been informed that I've been successful in applying here to study Psychology starting the 18th of September this year!
Just wondering if there's anyone out there doing the same course, as currently I don't know anybody else who is.

I have also lived in the area my entire life, and so if anyone has any questions regarding the area please feel free to ask! :smile:

Thanks,

Cuth
I'll be doing Psychology at Bournemouth too!:smile: What do you think of the area?
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Original post by Nicola8462
I'll be doing Psychology at Bournemouth too!:smile: What do you think of the area?

Welcome to the area! It's fantastic if being social is a large driving force for you, primarily because it offers many opportunities to meet new people or just go out clubbing or to bars etc. If you aren't coming from an area on the coast I expect it'll also be very refreshing to be so close to the sea, and it's lovely just to sit and relax on the beach at times or for photography too. If going outdoors for walks etc are more your thing also, the coast goes on seemingly forever and there are plenty of ways of getting to the New Forest nearby which is great for days when the British weather actually plays ball :tongue: The Library in the middle of town is also extremely useful too, they have books that cover everything from degree level to beyond, and I even frequently used it to cram and study for my A-levels. As for shopping there's stuff of all price ranges and for all tastes really, and unless you're looking for the most obscure of the obscure, chances are you'll find it here.

I hope this has been useful! :smile:

Cuth

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending