Now Year 13 have received their results, Share some tips with us starting!

Watch this thread
AidenHa
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
First of all congratulations on your results and I hope you all got into where you want to get to. Now Year 11s have been working through their packets and doing tons of revision in preparation for the transition to A Levels this summer holiday. Less than a week for Year 11s results day for our GCSEs! It’d be wonderful if any graduates or even Year 12s to give some tips on A Levels, It’d be great if you left specific details (E.G In Business studies make sure you get a full understanding of the different markets.). Then to be a saint to everyone, Perhaps if your grades were good, you could link us all to certain revision tools or perhaps your own notes on a google doc etc. Thank you, Hope you all enjoy your well deserved rest for the next 2 or 3 Weeks!

EstelOfTheEyrie
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by AidenHa)
First of all congratulations on your results and I hope you all got into where you want to get to. Now Year 11s have been working through their packets and doing tons of revision in preparation for the transition to A Levels this summer holiday. Less than a week for Year 11s results day for our GCSEs! It’d be wonderful if any graduates or even Year 12s to give some tips on A Levels, It’d be great if you left specific details (E.G In Business studies make sure you get a full understanding of the different markets.). Then to be a saint to everyone, Perhaps if your grades were good, you could link us all to certain revision tools or perhaps your own notes on a google doc etc. Thank you, Hope you all enjoy your well deserved rest for the next 2 or 3 Weeks!
Hey!

I made a Youtube video about this topic (it may or may not be as specific as you may want it) but here is the link to have a look: https://youtu.be/R7At_6hmXdA

I've recently finished my A levels with ABC, and you're more than welcome to ask me anything you might be wondering about Years 12 and 13
hijaaab
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
My advice is to just work hard from the start. With the new linear A-Levels, it's tempting to just be lazy in Year 12 since all your exams are the year after but seriously, don't. Do well in topic tests, ask questions, revise for mock exams so that your predicted grades are good enough to apply to any uni course you want and so that you don't spend Year 13 trying to learn two years worth of content.

If you have any more specific questions, feel free to ask and good luck with your GCSE results!
AidenHa
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
People should keep this thread going!
username2312801
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Please keep this going !! Would love to hear more tips and advices
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (219)
42.77%
The paper was reasonable (219)
42.77%
Not feeling great about that exam... (46)
8.98%
It was TERRIBLE (28)
5.47%

Watched Threads