The Student Room Group

University advice

At A level I took Business, French, and ICT which I had straight a and a*s in at GCSE. Having received my results yesterday I feel like I didn't as well as I wanted to. For university I have an offer from SP jain school of management which is an Indian/austrailian business school offering a BBA degree that takes me to three places Singapore,Dubai and Sydney. Before the results I had a conditional scholarship too but now that is invalid. The cost of this course is about 25/27000 USD per anum and I am confused whether it is the right choice for me considering the results I ended up with and convincing my parents to change the uni is quite a task as we've also paid some of the fees. I am now wondering whether this decision may be wise as I ended up with just pass grades at A level. Please help? Personally I love the course and they're even fine with taking me in with my current grades but somehow I feel that I don't deserve this at all. What to do?
(edited 6 years ago)
I don't understand your question? You got a place but feel you don't deserve a place?

What are you complaining about? join the Uni and continue on your path, if you feel your not smart enough then study a little harder :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by No Username96
I don't understand your question? You got a place but feel you don't deserve a place?

What are you complaining about? join the Uni and continue on your path, if you feel your not smart enough then study a little harder :smile:

Hi actually I got in to the uni but without the scholarship but I 'm confused whether to go or not?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending