Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    A while back questions from an A-level maths paper were posted on here the night before the exam.

Did anything come of the investigation that supposably took place?

ReputationRep:
    Weird, I was wondering the same thing today!

ReputationRep:
    It made the BBC news at the time and some **** from the exam board threatened legal action against uk learning or something.

They interviewed Tinkates (I think that it was her) who basically said it was impossible to control content posted and that it was nothing to do with uk learning.

I think that the possibility of trying to trace the originator through their I.P. address was discussed but I doubt that anything ever happened.

ReputationRep:
    oooooh, TV cameras an the Police being involved too?! Started to get rather interesting!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miss_piddles)
    oooooh, TV cameras an the Police being involved too?! Started to get rather interesting!
    When I said interviewed I meant T.V. not Police (just to clear up any doubt and sorry to Tinykates if Police was implied).

ReputationRep:
    I think it was ickle_katy, did they actually interview her or did her screen name just happen to be shown on the news?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndyT)
    I think it was ickle_katy, did they actually interview her or did her screen name just happen to be shown on the news?
    She was involved in it?

ReputationRep:
    Police expect you to control the uncontrollable ... typical

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected])
    Police expect you to control the uncontrollable ... typical
    The Police or the Government. Think. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Nothing came of it. TK had nothing to do with it. There were regular anouncements on the forum from ickle katy which the press used.

MB

ReputationRep:
    I sadi at the time it was not a high priority case for the local constabulary - I heard they were having crackdown on people riding bikes with no lights/ doing 31 in a 30 zone/ not paying fares for train trips.
    The boards said they were on the look out for abnormal results but I don't know anymore than that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InterCity125)
    I sadi at the time it was not a high priority case for the local constabulary - I heard they were having crackdown on people riding bikes with no lights/ doing 31 in a 30 zone/ not paying fares for train trips.
    The boards said they were on the look out for abnormal results but I don't know anymore than that.
    :rolleyes: lol

ReputationRep:
    Who you calling psycho???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    Who you calling psycho???
    Yo momma.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndyT)
    Yo momma.
    :rolleyes:

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.