The Student Room Group
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

Questions

Hi,
If you have got any questions about University or University life, please feel free to fire away!!
Reply 1
How can I make sure the Uni has gotten my grades? I was given a conditional offer and I have just gotten my grades and dont know how I would show them my grades
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
UCAS send us your grades so you don't need to do anything, it's all done in the background for you. If you're not sure they have them though, just give them a call. They should be more than willing to help!
Hello,

When will I be able to find out what day I start my course apart from enrolment week and when will my timetable be available on blackboard system?

I'm studying crime scene science with professional experience.

Thanks Sophie!
Hi Sophie, to be totally honest I don't know but will find out when everyone is back tomorrow. Are you in your first year?
Original post by Teesside University
Hi Sophie, to be totally honest I don't know but will find out when everyone is back tomorrow. Are you in your first year?

Yeah I am
Thanks Sophie, I'll find out and get back to you :smile:
Original post by soph.cxddi3
Yeah I am

Hi @soph.cxddi3 - you will get your timetable from your course leader on day 1 of induction week :smile:
Original post by Teesside University
Hi @soph.cxddi3 - you will get your timetable from your course leader on day 1 of induction week :smile:

Thankyou! It's helped me so much ☺️
Happy to help :h:
Reply 10
Hello, not sure if this is the right place to ask but during Freshers Week are there any events which won't require ID as I've left it too long to order my Provisional License as an identification so I dont want to arrive without any and end up missing out. Thanks.
Hello :smile: do you mean students' union type events?
Reply 12
Yeah, those are the ones. As the website says that you are asked to bring some form of photo ID as well as a few people who are attending.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by TJS1998
Yeah, those are the ones. As the website says that you are asked to bring some form of photo ID as well as a few people who are attending.

Hello again! I've checked with the Students' Union. You'll be able to get into all of the Students' Union events with your student card (TUSC). As you might expect, there's a challenge 21 policy so you may get asked for ID at the bar. Hope this helps :smile:
Reply 14
Thanks for the help :smile:
Original post by TJS1998
Thanks for the help :smile:

No problem!

Quick Reply