Cherub123
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hey,

Couple of questions just so i can educate myself.

If I did a Bachelors degree at Northumbria University for example. Is it possible to do follow this with a Masters but at a better uni, Uni of Sheffield for example.

Is it possible to transfer Uni's? If so, when? How? And what do I need to be able to do so?

Thanks
Noodlzzz
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It's not really a transfer. You would have finished art Northumbria and reapply to new universities.

You would need to apply direct to your chosen unis between now and May sort of time.
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Cherub123)
Hey,

Couple of questions just so i can educate myself.

If I did a Bachelors degree at Northumbria University for example. Is it possible to do follow this with a Masters but at a better uni, Uni of Sheffield for example.

Is it possible to transfer Uni's? If so, when? How? And what do I need to be able to do so?

Thanks
Unless you do a bachelors degree with an integrated masters year, you're not committed to staying at the same uni for your masters. You graduate from your first uni with a bachelors degree, and then you'd apply to the same or different unis for a masters (you'd usually apply between January and June to start that September).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (196)
60.31%
No (71)
21.85%
Not sure (58)
17.85%

Watched Threads