Want more information about this university?

Nottingham Trent Accommodation. Want to swap?

Watch
Slatts
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I've been given Riverside. I want to be in Byron or Gill Street. Anyone interested in swapping accommodation. Happy to negotiate.
callum2211
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Likewise I've been offered hampden and am looking to swap if anyone is interested
Annaadunn
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I have been given accommodation at Bowman hall, next to the city campus, yet require to be much closer to Clifton campus, would anyone be willing to swap? As well I'm a fresher and so would prefer to be closer to clifton.
chloetaylor115
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I've been given the Maltings and would also like to be at gill st north/south or even new hall at clifton if anyone wants to swap lmk
poppywebbb
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Anyone interested in swapping with me, I'm in Hampden Court which is great location as its opposite the Student Union and next to other accommodation blocks like Byron and Gill street North/South. Message me if interested
jacobwills
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Got en suite accommodation on the Clifton campus at New Hall if anyone's interested in swapping. Looking for a place near/in the city campus, ideally a studio.
MaisieB19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I have a room with parking on Clifton Campus if anyone is interested in swapping. Happy to swap for New Hall in Clifton or anywhere like Byron/Gill Street City x
MaisieB19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by jacobwills)
Got en suite accommodation on the Clifton campus at New Hall if anyone's interested in swapping. Looking for a place near/in the city campus, ideally a studio.

Would you be interested in swapping for a place at Peverell with parking? x
Dan Thomas
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi Mate, I'm at Gill street north with a single en suite room. I'm going to have a look at Gill street to see if I like it enough to make the journey to Clifton everyday because my lectures are there. Would you be interested in a swap?
Dan070299
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi please get in touch we are looking to swap from Gill street to Clifton - thanks
Nottingham Trent University
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi Guys,

In regards to room swapping, unfortunately unless you have a significant reason for wanting to change rooms we don’t tend to allow room swaps.

All of our accommodation is either within walking distance or a short bus ride away. It doesn’t matter whether you’re in a residence on campus or a short distance away, you can make your experience as lively as you want it to be!

If you do believe you have a significant reason to want to switch rooms then don’t hesitate to contact our Accommodation service team (Monday to Friday 9-5)
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 0115 848 2894

Hope this Helps

Chris - NTU TSR Rep
Dan070299
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Ll

(Original post by Nottingham Trent University)
Hi Guys,

In regards to room swapping, unfortunately unless you have a significant reason for wanting to change rooms we don’t tend to allow room

Done that many times and told to arrange a private swap. Not given any help. We do have genuine reason for swap. We have spoke to office and even been in person to campus today. We are here now, made 2 hr dive to try and sort out only to be told to arrange a swap ourselves . This message contradicts this? We are here now if you can meet us?

All of our accommodation is either within walking distance or a short bus ride away. It doesn’t matter whether you’re in a residence on campus or a short distance away, you can make your experience as lively as you want it to be!

If you do believe you have a significant reason to want to switch rooms then don’t hesitate to contact our Accommodation service team (Monday to Friday 9-5)
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 0115 848 2894

Hope this Helps

Chris - NTU TSR Rep
DannyThomas
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I have Gill Street North and am looking for New Hall. Message me if interested. Twitter: @Dann_Thomass99
DannyThomas
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by MaisieB19)
I have a room with parking on Clifton Campus if anyone is interested in swapping. Happy to swap for New Hall in Clifton or anywhere like Byron/Gill Street City x
I'm at Gill street North if your interested?
DannyThomas
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Im looking to swap from Gill Street North en suite single room.
DM me if interested
Twitter: @Dann_Thomass99
DannyThomas
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I have been given a single en suite room in Gill Street North but am looking for a room in New Halls at clifton campus as that is where im studying. Message me if youre interested.
Ryanthom100
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
ravioliyears, thought of u when I saw this thread haha.
DannyThomas
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Twitter @Dann_Thomass99
I have Gill street north but want to swap to New Hall.
Dm me if youre interested.
username2224711
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Ryanthom100)
ravioliyears, thought of u when I saw this thread haha.
Ahahah, I'm going to Uni of Nottingham, not Trent XD
Ryanthom100
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ravioliyears)
Ahahah, I'm going to Uni of Nottingham, not Trent XD
oh kk, ngl, I thought that the second I replied to the thread haha.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (707)
33.94%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (890)
42.73%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (393)
18.87%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise