Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Looking for Foundation Clinical Sciences students from Bradford watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi, :eek:

well ill be starting this course at bradford late sept, please if there is anyone out there who has done this course can you please post detailed syllabus for me? i have checked everywhere and the only thing that is mentioned is an overview, i asked at the interview if they had a syllabus or something that outlines exactly what i will learn in that 1st year they told me not to worry about it and they didnt have one. but the thing is thats the only way i can learn effectively if i start in advance and i know what to cover. so please if there is someone out there please can you email me [email protected] also could you tell me how tough the course is? how well/bad did people do in your year?

i have 1 gmail account if anyone out there has done this course and can give me a specified syllabus of exactly what im going to cover, lol i know its not much but its the best i can do.

thank you in advance.

email: [email protected]

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Bump

ReputationRep:
    Firstly this belongs in the University section really.

Also you're asking for very precise information, perhaps talking to your admissions tutor might prove more effective? In general such details, even reading lists, may not be fully completed even very close to the course start date!

Over preparation, it's not good all the time, I'm sure you'll be fine and they have to start at a ground level to get everyone up to speed in the first year.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.