Do you have to go to the induction day? Watch

SUBJUGATOR
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Got invited to an induction day on the 6th of September. Is it mandatory that I go? Also got invited to a law induction since I am doing law. Do I have to go to these events?
taikibansei
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It's not going to be compulsory, but it does count towards your attendance iirc. The inductions basically outline what you're doing exactly for the year, and further on from there.

I would say go, even if you don't learn anything new, you can benefit from familiarising yourself with your coursemates from the get-go.
That'sGreat
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by SUBJUGATOR)
Got invited to an induction day on the 6th of September. Is it mandatory that I go? Also got invited to a law induction since I am doing law. Do I have to go to these events?
If you're not willing to go to an induction day, how will you fare when it's you've got classes and tests?
Jack22031994
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by SUBJUGATOR)
Why wouldnt you go? :confused:
punch4punchlol
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
do you want a punch
punch4punchlol
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Jack22031994)
Why wouldnt you go? :confused:
im starting to think that you have 12 toes, on each foot. All clamping on each other like 2 slithers of bacon when you heat it up and feed the golden piggies with rations of toilet paper to clean your hairy armpit for the chickens to nibble on your leg and enjoy that tasty meal that the raccoons hunted down by rubbing their claws on the preys neck so bad that even the wild lions of africa 2000 miles away could smell the blood of the chimpanzees dinner. gooooooooooooweee ilaamamamamaa heee teeee woop dheee...!!! MAHAHAHAHAMAMAMAMAMA CHEE CONZUUUU. fgfdhrtghygktrtsdgiythjhgdfgjmfg txjythtyh5krtjdyhstkdhsrgdthxfjg hbftt
Jack22031994
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by punch4punchlol)
im starting to think that you have 12 toes, on each foot. All clamping on each other like 2 slithers of bacon when you heat it up and feed the golden piggies with rations of toilet paper to clean your hairy armpit for the chickens to nibble on your leg and enjoy that tasty meal that the raccoons hunted down by rubbing their claws on the preys neck so bad that even the wild lions of africa 2000 miles away could smell the blood of the chimpanzees dinner. gooooooooooooweee ilaamamamamaa heee teeee woop dheee...!!! MAHAHAHAHAMAMAMAMAMA CHEE CONZUUUU. fgfdhrtghygktrtsdgiythjhgdfgjmfg txjythtyh5krtjdyhstkdhsrgdthxfjg hbftt
Oh no!!! I’ve been caught!!
thatgr
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
what kind of induction? i missed my tutor meeting which was in the first couple days of freshers because i overslept, just emailed the tutor and apologised so if you're gonna miss it email someone in your department to let them know
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Birmingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 14 Sep '19
  • University of Birmingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (131)
18.82%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (70)
10.06%
No I am happy with my course choice (397)
57.04%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (98)
14.08%

Watched Threads