The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Barnes Hall 2017

Hi guys! Congratulations on getting into Keele - it's a great university to study at :biggrin:

Seeing as accommodation threads have started going up already, I thought I'd make one for Barnes Hall :woo:

Personally, I'm going into my second year at Keele, and will be staying in Barnes X :yep:

Which blocks will you all be staying in? :h:
Hi what`s it like at Barnes? i`ve been offered accomodation here but wanted to change to a different Hall, would this be possible?
(edited 6 years ago)
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Original post by hegarty47
Hi what`s it like at Barnes? i`ve been offered accomodation here but wanted to change to a different Hall, would this be possible?

Personally, I have only lived in the premier flats in Barnes (found in blocks X and W), and I thought these were probably some of the nicest halls on campus (apart from the newest blocks in Barnes which are almost fully built now). I've had friends who've stayed in the 4 bedroom flats, and in the larger blocks with 14-15 students per kitchen and bathroom in Barnes. I haven't heard any negative things from them about either style of accommodation, so I assume they aren't too bad? :tongue:

I would suggest ringing or emailing the accommodation office as soon as possible if you would like to have a different room. The accommodation does fill up quickly though so it may be that you're unable to change :smile:
Reply 3
Heya, I was wondering who else is going into H Block next month. I'm starting my first year.

Quick Reply

Latest