The Student Room Group

Where would a degree in Biomed get me?

Its a little late now that im doing but i really just need some answers as prior to this extra research, i had assumed that getting a degree in biomed would just net me a secure, well paying and well progressive job.

but upon further research, its been getting more complicated and ive been seeing people who have been struggling.

I currently hold an unconditional to study Biomedical Science at Northumbria University where the degree is accredited by IBMS.

I just need to know from any post grads of Biomed whether it be Northumbria or elsewhere, looking for a job, is it difficult? Basically any experiences you may have I'd love to hear.

Thanks
Original post by Cherub123
Its a little late now that im doing but i really just need some answers as prior to this extra research, i had assumed that getting a degree in biomed would just net me a secure, well paying and well progressive job.

but upon further research, its been getting more complicated and ive been seeing people who have been struggling.

I currently hold an unconditional to study Biomedical Science at Northumbria University where the degree is accredited by IBMS.

I just need to know from any post grads of Biomed whether it be Northumbria or elsewhere, looking for a job, is it difficult? Basically any experiences you may have I'd love to hear.

Thanks

https://www.prospects.ac.uk/careers-advice/what-can-i-do-with-my-degree/biomedical-sciences

For ideas.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending