Want more information about this university?
MuntahaAhmed25
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by bcxn)
Yeah it is definitely possible. We just need to keep looking. Btw have you applied for on campus accommodation?
Not yet, have you?
bcxn
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Same. Check out this house, £138 per week http://www.rightmove.co.uk/student-a...-61308523.html
bcxn
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Acc ignore that i just checked it's quite far from the uni
MuntahaAhmed25
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by bcxn)
Acc ignore that i just checked it's quite far from the uni
I'll try look for some
Meeeee!
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by StudyQueen)
I started this thread because I'm currently accommodation-less and looking for housemates as I just got in to study economics. Think you may have misunderstood my typing, haha. And same! I have found some nice houses on right move, just need some other undergrads so we can share the rent !!
Hello, im also looking for a housemate. I am studying medicinal chemistry. Did you already find someone? If not, would you look for house with me?
t-dog15
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Anyone who got in through clearing looking for housemates? As it's looking seriously unlikely that we'll get any sort of on-campus accomodation.
I got through clearing and I am also looking for accommodation. I will be studying economics. If you are looking for another housemate, please let me know. You can send me a pm on the student room
BigChicken
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Anyone who got in through clearing looking for housemates? As it's looking seriously unlikely that we'll get any sort of on-campus accomodation.
Hello, also another clearing student. I will be studying physics, drop me a pm if you are still looking for roommates. Thanks
StudyQueen
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by Meeeee!)
Hello, im also looking for a housemate. I am studying medicinal chemistry. Did you already find someone? If not, would you look for house with me?
Hi, I'd be happy to look for a house with you. Send me a message via the student room!
StudyQueen
Rep:
?
(Original post by t-dog15)
I got through clearing and I am also looking for accommodation. I will be studying economics. If you are looking for another housemate, please let me know. You can send me a pm on the student room
Have messaged you
Tiloghalum
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi, I have also come through clearing to Surrey and am studying law. I'm not too sure where to start in finding off site accomodation so if anyone has any spare rooms or is interested in looking at accomodation together then please let me know.👍
t-dog15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
This is just an idea but should we create a group chat on a platform such as instagram, kik, so we can discuss accommodation much more easily?
StudyQueen
Rep:
?
(Original post by t-dog15)
This is just an idea but should we create a group chat on a platform such as instagram, kik, so we can discuss accommodation much more easily?
Whatsapp guys
t-dog15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Is it okay if we use kik as a platform right now? It does not require you to share your phone number, it is a free app for chats.I don't feel comfortable giving out my number right now. I created a public group under the hashtag:
#surreyaccommodation

(or you can tell me your username and I can add you in)

or you can follow this link and scan the kik code:
kik.me/g/-xgJbGrrqZg7XyZpVVVYBB-VhwM
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (62)
15.16%
I'm not sure (14)
3.42%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (138)
33.74%
I have already dropped out (6)
1.47%
I'm not a current university student (189)
46.21%

Watched Threads