The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy NFL Thread 2017/2018

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Maybe weekday evenings post Wk4 Then? I'm good except Tuesday
we need to do it before next Thursday as that is first proper game. So based on those who have commented availability we are left with Monday or Wednesday
If you can do the Draft on mobile, the Monday should be fine for me. Don't think I can do Wednesday.
I can't do Monday but I'll auto it if needbe.
How about a bit earlier on Sunday?
Reply 25
Could do Wednesday next week I expect. Would happily auto draft too.
Reply 26
It looks as if Wednesday is the best day so Wednesday 20:00. Sorry if you have to auto, just remember to set your order and not draft a kicker in the 7th with that draft starters first nonsense.
Original post by Wattsy
It looks as if Wednesday is the best day so Wednesday 20:00. Sorry if you have to auto, just remember to set your order and not draft a kicker in the 7th with that draft starters first nonsense.

How about Thursday at 8?
Reply 28
I'm free any time
Reply 29
Oh yeah Thursday will work! I forgot it's a 1:30 primetime
Reply 30
I can't draft personally on Thursday, it's the missus' birthday but again I'll set a draft order if needed. No sweat. Anyone fancy doing a prediction league on espn?
Reply 31
I'll set up a NFL.com predictor and survivor league if you fancy too? Easy to throw you guys in as the teams are already there
Original post by ..DT..
I can't draft personally on Thursday, it's the missus' birthday but again I'll set a draft order if needed. No sweat. Anyone fancy doing a prediction league on espn?

Let's do Weenesday then, I have plenty of time Wed afternoon to set up a draft order.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Let's do Weenesday then, I have plenty of time Wed afternoon to set up a draft order.

Wednesday sounds alright. I'm away with work but can hopefully be around.

If not do people know if I can set draft order on Mobile app?
Reply 34
Original post by Motorbiker
Wednesday sounds alright. I'm away with work but can hopefully be around.

If not do people know if I can set draft order on Mobile app?

I think you can, as long as your phone has a big screen it shouldn't be too fiddly
Reply 35
I just set us up for tomorrow at 20:00, please tell me the names of your teams so I know I deleted the right one and new guy give me your email address. Draft order will be randomised at draft time.
Reply 36
Original post by Wattsy
I just set us up for tomorrow at 20:00, please tell me the names of your teams so I know I deleted the right one and new guy give me your email address. Draft order will be randomised at draft time.

Currently laces out but that will be getting changed soon.
Original post by Wattsy

Knockin' On Evans' Door.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Wattsy

Dez caught it
Original post by Wattsy

Supreme Leader (but will change it to Four eyed Raven)

Quick Reply

Latest