The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy NFL Thread 2017/2018

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kenan and Kel
Maybe not now but in the future! Brought in Engram too who should get 30 targets tomorrow.

i did have a waiver claim in for Engram, but you beat me to it.

Good luck this evening everyone (except the guy i am playing)
Odell last week and now ARod

rip me
Reply 102

rip me

Broken collarbone

rip me

i would now like to thank you for taking Engram, forcing me to take my second choice, ASJ for the Jets and his two TD even if the second was incorrectly overturned
(edited 6 years ago)
Jags ST are killing my D score, fire the ST coach fgs. Edit: you can fire everyone there except the punter and Corey Grant

Fire these refs too, utter ****
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 105
My game was won with 5 players left to play
Well that sucked and for good measure the Broncos got whooped in prime time.

The most I could have got was 97 points or so. I took a speculative flyer on Adrian Peterson, but he was on my bench, and quite frankly, I expected nothing from him in Arizona. Gronkowski had a sunday declaration of fitness, and well, I'd already played Zach Ertz by then.
Get Gronk in a trade and decide to start him. Cook gets over 10 points on my bench so Gronk now needs to beat that...
Reply 108
Great game by my kicker 0 points if he had matched his previous worst I would have won
Thank you for dropping the number 1 defence, glad to get them off waivers :smile:
Original post by Monkey_Pete
Thank you for dropping the number 1 defence, glad to get them off waivers :smile:

Hahaha no problem, my team was too good to waive a depth guy with the Jags on a bye, I got the Eagles who are pretty damn good too. Defence doesn’t win fantasy championships, even when it’s the Jags. Now I have to drop Watson though I’m less high on my team.
Picked up Josh McCown earlier in the week.

Did I know the Jets were playing TNF? Yes.

Did I watch the game? Yes.

Did I remember to actually start him? No :mad:
As if losing ARod and Odell wasn’t enough, now Fournette is being an idiot
So I lose Watson and then AJ Green is probably getting suspended because Jalen Ramsey ****ed his life. I think i’m done for the season tbh.
Okay, I really didn't deserve to win that game..anyone know what's up with D.T?

Breesjist isn't getting the fantasy points, Ertz was a late scratch after being injured in the warm up and its now day 4072 of the Zeke Saga. "Will, he play against team x...tune in on Sunday to find out!" Started Alfred Morris and got done in lol.
Reply 115
I have the highest scoring team yet I lost the #1 pick early in week 1 not bad
Remember Thanksgiving guys! Set your lineups early.
Original post by joecphillips
I have the highest scoring team yet I lost the #1 pick early in week 1 not bad

i am close behind you in scoring and only have 5 of my drafted players still on my team (6 including derrick henry who i keep dropping and picking back up).

Hopefully we have good games tonight. Who would have predicted a year ago that Case Keenum would be the starting QB for a 8-2 team, where he had played in those victories.
Original post by Wattsy
Hahaha no problem, my team was too good to waive a depth guy with the Jags on a bye, I got the Eagles who are pretty damn good too. Defence doesn’t win fantasy championships, even when it’s the Jags. Now I have to drop Watson though I’m less high on my team.

I think we are playing this week, and i am hoping that the Jags defence make the difference to push me to victory to counter act "Defence doesn't win fantasy"
i need a new QB, with smith letting me down the last two weeks. Those of you hoarding QBs, what can you offer me. My skill positions are so stacked, everyone is on the table!

Quick Reply

Latest