URGENT! 5th Tennant needed for Property in Hatfield! Watch

Elz9898
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi, everyone!

I am a student at the University of Hertfordshire and I am supposed to be renting a house with 4 other girls, however, there is a chance that I MIGHT not be able to and we need an extra tenant to fill my space, just in case. This is not guaranteed and is just in case I do not end up living there.

The house has 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and 1 ensuite. It is very close to the De Havilland Campus (5min walk) and is a 15min walk to the College Lane campus.
The house is a 12-month contract.

Address:
14 Dragon Road
Hatfield
Hertfordshire
AL10 9LX

RENT:
The rent for the house is paid the same time your student finance comes in, with an exception of £702 that needs to be paid beforehand on the 15th September 2017, in order to be able to collect the keys for the property. The £702 counts towards your deposit and 1st months rent in one.

RENT PAYMENTS:

1) Single Payment of £702 due on the 15th September 2017

2) Single Payment of £1,840 due on the 10th October 2017

3) Single Payment of £1,840 due on the 1st January 2018

4) Single Payment of £823 due on the 1st April 2018

BILLS

The house bills are set up with Glide, a company which deals with bills for students. They simplify bill payments for every tenant within the house by combining all your monthly bills into an equal split single bill for everyone. This means no big bills.

For this property, our quote is £9.13 per person per week, and this includes water, gas, and electricity.

If you are interested or need more information, please contact me ASAP as this needs to be organised before September the 15th 2017. Drop me a message and will get back to you right away!

Thank you!
Ryanthom100
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Jheeze, wish I was going to that exact uni and still needed accommodation. Renting a house with 4 girls, I would **** with that any day 😂. Too bad I'm only going into year 13 😢. Also just a quick note. £10 A WEEK, THAT SEEMS SO CHEAP?!
Saylie Kamara
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey, I am a current student at UH looking for a room to rent near the campus. And I am interested in this room. Could you I pleas contact me.Thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of West London
    Undergraduate Open Day - West London Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (301)
15.13%
The paper was reasonable (1101)
55.33%
Not feeling great about that exam... (432)
21.71%
It was TERRIBLE (156)
7.84%

Watched Threads