The Student Room Group

Gcse results day 2017

I can't make it to results day on Thursday (24th august) because I'm going to be away for a couple of days in Portsmouth and my parents are working plus I haven't informed my school as of yet can my mum call them on results day and get them posted or emailed
Reply 1
Original post by Austin Vaughan
I can't make it to results day on Thursday (24th august) because I'm going to be away for a couple of days in Portsmouth and my parents are working plus I haven't informed my school as of yet can my mum call them on results day and get them posted or emailed

See if you can arrange a way of contacting them before results day. At our school, we have to email the exams officer in advance and fill in a form to allow someone else to collect your results for you.
Yes, at my school you have to inform them beforehand if you want them posted: they won't email results (though they might at other schools) and i don't think any schools give results over the phone. Definitely ring up beforehand if you want to try to get them posted/emailed.
If you're not away yet, you could write a note to a friend/someone who is going to results day and sign it - at our school they are then authorised to pick up your results for you (you would have to do the same if your parents were picking them up).

Quick Reply

Latest