The Student Room Group

Aqa -- english literature question!!!!!

What would 45/160 APPROXIMATELY be as a grade? Would it be a 4 do you guys reckon..... or do you reckon it's not even a pass😒😒:frown:(??
I think I just messed up my paper 2 because I hardly did any of the poetry section. I was very stuck and confused. My essays were not BRILLIANT but I think from the three essays we had to write (19th century, modern prose, and the Shakespeare) I believe I only probably gathered a few 30/40 marks altogether.

How much do you guys reckon a 45/160 marks would get me as a grade? Thanks
(I appreciate that it is difficult to predict because we have no grade boundaries )
Reply 1
Original post by TheYear11.Leaver
What would 45/160 APPROXIMATELY be as a grade? Would it be a 4 do you guys reckon..... or do you reckon it's not even a pass😒😒:frown:(??
I think I just messed up my paper 2 because I hardly did any of the poetry section. I was very stuck and confused. My essays were not BRILLIANT but I think from the three essays we had to write (19th century, modern prose, and the Shakespeare) I believe I only probably gathered a few 30/40 marks altogether.

How much do you guys reckon a 45/160 marks would get me as a grade? Thanks
(I appreciate that it is difficult to predict because we have no grade boundaries )

It's better not to ask other people for grade boundaries, as some people will have found the paper much easier, hence they'll predict much higher than you do. You'll have to wait until results day to see the proper grade boundaries for English literature.

Quick Reply

Latest