Turn on thread page Beta

I think I'm scared of my psychology teacher watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    its not that big a deal if he had pics of halk naked women you would be saying he was a sexist perv

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    Aww, sweet! I don't 'love' any of my teachers .
    I love all of mine

It's just a shame they all seem to have some sort of blind hatred towards me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    Aww, sweet! I don't 'love' any of my teachers .
    i remember a few teachers that i was really close to. i could chat to them about anything...that was nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldenbarnes)
    they all seem to have some sort of blind hatred towards me
    What do you say that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    What do you say that?
    Well, my history teacher told me to stay back after school one day, so I did, and all she did was throw pencils and other various items of stationery at me for 2 hours. It was then really when I realised I may not be the teacher's favourite person.

ReputationRep:
    My psychology teacher couldn’t teach, she’d assign us the work (usually copy/rewrite a few studies from the textbook and answer a question on the board with no help whatsoever) whilst filing her nails or applying her makeup. I’m being perfectly honest.

ReputationRep:
    Well, my history teacher told me to stay back after school one day, so I did, and all she did was through pencils and other various items of stationery at me for 2 hours. It was then really when I realised I may not be the teacher's favourite person.
    thats a bit like what happened to my friend...although she didnt get stuff chucked at her :rolleyes:
    i try and make sure i get on with all my teachers. i think the worst thing that could happen when you enter a classroom is when you dont like the teacher and the teacher doesnt like you. there is no hope of learning anything that way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    My psychology teacher couldn’t teach, she’d assign us the work (usually copy/rewrite a few studies from the textbook and answer a question on the board with no help whatsoever) whilst filing her nails or applying her makeup. I’m being perfectly honest.
    Disgusting. At school the strangest teacher was my English teacher....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    Maybe his son is a model and he's very proud of him.
    Yes, but if that was the case, why the half-naked 16 year-old dude AFTER that pic, and why the skinny semi-nude dark-haired bob deep in thinking pose straight after that?

If that can be answered logically in the most un-dodgy way possible, I would be most happy as to not report the goings on of what is currently happening at my university,

Thankyou.

ReputationRep:
    My two psychology teachers are both female and both crazy - but in the good way. Not crazy crazy, just really bubbly and giggly and stuff. I love them both to bits though.
    lol...it sounds as if ure talkin bout my two psychology teachers. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, my psychology teacher ate raw meat and went around finding old people who were walking about, took them in her car and drove them to the nearest old folks home. :confused: She thought they were lost, they probably thought she was trying to kidnap them. I didn't like her at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni_bella83)
    OK, is it just me, or is this psychology lecturer for one of my classes gay, and/or seriously disturbed?

I walk into class this morning, and of course there's always that slightly dodgy (but ambiguous) computer screen-saver displayed on the overhead, you know, b4 the lecturer has a chance to put all the notes up, with that 18-year-old half-naked boy in thinking pose - gets annoying, but anyway we're used to it now, whatever.

So that's dodgy enough, right? Well usually after we catch sight of that screen-saver pic, the lecturer quickly clicks on exit, and then that's it. The class begins.

However, THIS morning, the lecture did the same thing - leave the screen-saver on whilst he was getting organised, BUT left the lecture theatre for '5 minutes to get something', so he did. And left the screen-saver to change pics after 2 minutes and reveal another one of a virtually naked 16-year-old boy sprawled out for us to see his bare chest and the top of his boardies (or swim-suit thing, whatever he was wearing, couldn't see all of it, cos was hidden by a surf-board, or I wasn't paying attention because I was SCARED). And then another one, after another 2.5 minutes, of a skinny dark-haired ridiculously young dude (I mean fair enough if it was 'Manpower', but this just disturbing), pulling some other stupid pose, can't remember fully (thankgod anyway) cos just as that came on the screen, we saw the lecturer run down the stairs and click exit, start the lecture etc.

Aaaargh! My lecturer is dodgy! Or alternatively (and hopefully), he may be pulling some sort of sick social psychology prank on us - you know - the type where at the end of the semester, he'll go 'now who thought I was gay? You're all wrong! I have a lovely wife, etc. etc', but that's just one theory one of my friends has come up with.

Weird! Too weird to be true. What do you think is going on? And if he is on the dodgy side, should we report him, or is that too cruel?
    that's scary!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    that's scary!
    I know! Finally someone who agrees with me! How weird is he? Just found out I he may even be teaching one of my third year psyc courses next year

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.