The Student Room Group

How do I explain to my parents that clubbing isnt bad?

How do I explain to my parents that clubbing isn't bad. They won't let me go clubbing for freshers because it has a negative stigma but honestly I just want to have a good time and stay with my girls. They think all people do is have sex in the clubs.
Reply 1
Probably easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission tbh, once they see that you went and didnt have sex they should come around.
Reply 2
Completely agree with Cardak, just go for it. They may be annoyed at first but after a couple of days they'll probably be fine.
Original post by Anonymous
How do I explain to my parents that clubbing isn't bad. They won't let me go clubbing for freshers because it has a negative stigma but honestly I just want to have a good time and stay with my girls. They think all people do is have sex in the clubs.

your parents think people have sex in clubs on the dance floor?

wtf?
Reply 4

If you're old enough to get into clubs: you're old enough to not need to explain things to your parents.
Original post by Cardak
Probably easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission tbh, once they see that you went and didnt have sex they should come around.

Agreed. Tbh idk why you even told them. Are you living in halls?
You're 18, so they can't exactly control where you go. You don't really have to tell them anyway.
It's incredibly wasteful and changes nothing in your life so it's bad I agree with them
Reply 8
My thought exactly. :lol:

How will they stop you going as youre at uni? :confused:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Jack22031994
How will the stop you going as youre at uni? :confused:

They'll geofence the OP and should the OP go near a club it'll alert private security for an immediate extraction back to halls.
Original post by Blue_Cow
They'll geofence the OP and should the OP go near a club it'll alert private security for an immediate extraction back to halls.

:rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending