Universities that have animal managements courses that don't require a science?

Watch
username1333513
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi all, my friend is interested in studying animal management course or any course related to that, however they don't have a science a level and they're finding it difficult to find a uni which provides a course without requiring a science a level. They don't really mind about the location unless it's too far up north or in scotland. If anyone knows of a course which fits my friend's requirements please respond, thanks
Pedrex
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Gonna leave a bump here for good measure
WW2PD
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Canterbury Christchurch offer science foundation years. (4 yr degrees) I'm sure others do to.
username1333513
Rep:
?
(Original post by WW2PD)
Canterbury Christchurch offer science foundation years. (4 yr degrees) I'm sure others do to.
thanks!
Spicy_Beef
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Chichester university offer multiple science foundation years, so once you've taken the foundation year you can move to the university you want to go to
username1333513
Rep:
?
(Original post by Spicy_Beef)
Chichester university offer multiple science foundation years, so once you've taken the foundation year you can move to the university you want to go to
so if my friend were to complete that foundation year they can go somewhere and do a animal management course?
Little Tail Chaser
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Using UniMatch, Canterbury Christchurch, Writtle College, Plumpton College, Warwickshire College and South Devon College are some examples of places that don't require a science. Most of those are foundation courses. There are more than that, I only had a look through the first search results
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (147)
62.29%
I don't have everything I need (89)
37.71%

Watched Threads