Kara1617
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
For my as maths exams I have started preparation wayy too late and I did crap. I know I could have done better if I started revising and doing past paper earlier than 2 weeks before. I got 2Ds in C1 and C2 but in C2 I was 3 UMS away from a C and in C1 6 UMS away from a C.
In S1, however I got an E but with 49 UMS and 50 UMS was a D which really annoyed me because I hate stats.
Initally I thought about retaking all 3 modlues but I'm not sure if it's worth retaking stats as I remember close to nothing.
Could I still get a C overall if I retake only C1 and C2 next year and get Bs in both of them, and get a C overall for C3, C4 and D1? I know C3 and C4 are really hard but I have a solid study plan unlike my first year...
Is it better to focus on core units and leave stats be? and wilk that E stop me from getting a C? I also do chemistry and biology
Nere
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
C1 and C2 will be really easy for you after learning C3 and C4, it's upto you if you want to relearn S1 though, also what exam board do you have for chemistry and biology?
Kara1617
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Nere)
C1 and C2 will be really easy for you after learning C3 and C4, it's upto you if you want to relearn S1 though, also what exam board do you have for chemistry and biology?
AQA for biology and chemistry. I got a B in my chemistry mock and I'm gonna try to get an A overall, and a C in biology but I feel like it was a difficult paper because I got an A on the practice mock. I also had to take it early
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (97)
61.78%
No (60)
38.22%

Watched Threads