The Student Room Group

How do I get over missing my former teacher?

My former teacher left my school this year and i'm missing her quite a lot. She was such a great teacher and a great person who I felt I could talk to about anything. I looked up to her and she inspires me. Everytime time i talked to her she would always fimd a way to makw me smile. She was more than just a teacher to me, she was more like a mentor. Somebody I could talk to about any of my problems. I still have so many questions about myself and just life in general and she was always the person i would go to for guidance anc life advice. Without her help I just don't know whether i'm gonna find any answers to all of these questions I have. I wish she were still in my life so she could help me.
Reply 1
Well if i'm being honest I don't think about her like that but I don't know if that's because I know it would never happen or because I really don't want to.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Well if i'm being honest I don't think about her like that but I don't know if that's because I know it would never happen or because I really don't want to.

For context some guy said I wanted to **** my teacher and I posted this as a reply
Sounds like you're infatuated. Look to your peers for support instead.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending