Good underrated animes?

Watch this thread
nanachan123
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
no hentai pls
Quizlet
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
AngryJellyfish what's your best underrated anime? :lol:

I don't watch anime, so I'm unable to answer this. :laugh: :hugs:
Zaki_
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
depends on your preferences!

slice of life: Uchoten Kazoku and sangatsu no lion

action: samurai flamenco

comedy: yamada kun to 7 nin no majo (one of my alltime faves!)
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by nanachan123)
no hentai pls
(Original post by Quizlet)
AngryJellyfish what's your best underrated anime? :lol:

I don't watch anime, so I'm unable to answer this. :laugh: :hugs:
Here's a few that I personally loved, but that few others have watched, and/or that have received mediocre ratings:

Fantastic Children

Figure 17

Starship Girl Yamamoto Yohko

Princess Nine

NieA Under 7
Vikingninja
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Shingeki no bahamut: Genesis, very few people I know who watch anime know about it. One of my favourite series.
nanachan123
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
Here's a few that I personally loved, but that few others have watched, and/or that have received mediocre ratings:

Fantastic Children

Figure 17

Princess Nine

NieA Under 7
Thank you i will give a try!
Kvothe the Arcane
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 years ago

Fantastic Children

Figure 17

Princess Nine

NieA Under 7
I love that you take the time to provide links :hugs:.
unknown_usr
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
-terror in resonance (WATCH IT)
-tsuritama (pretty good)
-wolf's rain (tres bien)
-gansgta (muy bien)
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Kvothe the Arcane)
I love that you take the time to provide links :hugs:.
I find it's a bit more helpful than just spamming people with a long list of names, while at the same time easier than trying to summarize each series myself. :p:
4120Wallflower
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Kenichi the mightiest disciple, hajime no ippo, code geass, fairy tail.. there's so much anime.
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Eloise204010)
Just look around on **** or ****
Please don't link to or recommend unlicensed streaming sites, as it is against TSR's rules.
4120Wallflower
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Please don't link to or recommend unlicensed streaming sites, as it is against TSR's rules.
Thought I only gave site names, not a complete link? Hadn't used any https://www. Or I'm guessing just in general? *sigh*
Meany Pie
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Girls und Panzer.

It's tanks :woo:

Posted from TSR Mobile
i love grimes
Badges: 10
Report 4 years ago
paranoia agent doesnt seem to get much attention
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (19)
28.36%
As I expected (20)
29.85%
Harder (25)
37.31%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
4.48%

Watched Threads