English Language investigation - :(

Watch this thread
Psherlockeach
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I want my investigation to be based upon the comparison of Theresa May and Jeremy Corbyn and whether gender is a contributing factor which impacts how language is used in politics. I am thinking of using transcripts of their speech given to the same audience, writing and analysing the transcripts as my data. Linking everything to language frameworks, of course this will be a part of analysing the data.

I simply need help with how to layout my investigation into words, as in what EXACTLY do i need to write about to ensure i get an A, what should my priorities be? I want my plan ready before i start year 13 because i have A LOT to revise for, hence, i am asking for the support from you guys instead of my teacher, besides, i never seem to understand her explanation of this coursework, trust me, i actually have asked her many times. I really want that A !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (38)
26.21%
As I expected (47)
32.41%
Harder (53)
36.55%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.83%

Watched Threads