GirlNextDoor2000
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I just received my AS result (edexcel) and it is really bad - biology C , math C, chem E and physics U. What is the best option for me, to repeat the AS subjects in the January session or do A2 alongside too. If I only do the resit for the exams will it be counted as a wasted year and universities will judge me on that. Has anyone gone through the same issue what was your experience what did you do. I need urgent advice. Please help
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by GirlNextDoor2000)
I just received my AS result (edexcel) and it is really bad - biology C , math C, chem E and physics U. What is the best option for me, to repeat the AS subjects in the January session or do A2 alongside too. If I only do the resit for the exams will it be counted as a wasted year and universities will judge me on that. Has anyone gone through the same issue what was your experience what did you do. I need urgent advice. Please help
Some universities won't accept resit years, but some will. In these sorts of situations it's always best to send an email (or call if you like) to the universities you are interested, tell them these are my grades, i m thinking of doing x, do you accept applicants in this situation. Then you aren't going into the situation blind
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (637)
33.44%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (805)
42.26%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (377)
19.79%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.51%

Watched Threads