The Student Room Group

How easy will it be pulling good looking girls in uni?

I must admit I do attract quite a bit of attention in public (a lot of eye contact etc) but I haven't really spoken to many girls other than in a friendly sense. I know everyone gets laid in uni (not that hard to talk to an avg 5/10 girl) but how hard will it pull 8/10+ girls in uni, since everyone's living in the same place so it's more social and you'll see the same people in clubs etc?
Original post by Boswell & Percy
I must admit I do attract quite a bit of attention in public (a lot of eye contact etc) but I haven't really spoken to many girls other than in a friendly sense. I know everyone gets laid in uni (not that hard to talk to an avg 5/10 girl) but how hard will it pull 8/10+ girls in uni, since everyone's living in the same place so it's more social and you'll see the same people in clubs etc?

Watch out ladies this guy gets a lot of eye contact when he is out in public - who would have f-ing thought.
Original post by Cubone-r
Watch out ladies this guy gets a lot of eye contact when he is out in public - who would have f-ing thought.

I was hoping someone wouldn't get jealous by the content of that first sentence.
I was hoping someone wouldn't get jealous by the content of that first sentence.

I know right, I wish people looked at me when I walked past them in the street.
I know right, I wish people looked at me when I walked past them in the street.

Not just looking. Staring, double glances etc
Not just looking. Staring, double glances etc

I stare at people all the time in public, sometimes I'm "people watching" and other times people just look funny - it doesn't mean I want to have sex with them.
you have more chance of them popping your clogs than popping your cherry with that attitude
I stare at people all the time in public, sometimes I'm "people watching" and other times people just look funny - it doesn't mean I want to have sex with them.

Difference is I don't look funny
Difference is I don't look funny

Oh you will look funny to someone, trust me.

I like the confidence - keep that. But lose the attitude by where you view girls as numbers/10 or targets for you to try and claim for your sexual desires - girls and women are people too.
Oh you will look funny to someone, trust me.

I like the confidence - keep that. But lose the attitude by where you view girls as numbers/10 or targets for you to try and claim for your sexual desires - girls and women are people too.

Thank you :smile:
Reply 10
Just be confident.

I know everyone gets laid in uni

:rofl:
Just walk upto a good looking girl and pull her towards you.
By the arm tho not the pu$$y

Quick Reply

Latest