The Student Room Group

Access to HE students applying to SOAS

Hi,
I am not a mature student but i did a level 3 access course in law and i achieved 60 credit at distinction .

I called SOAS University through their clearing hotline as i wanted to join their Law LLB course and told them about my qualification. They are considering my application for three days now. They are keep telling me that they will let me know which they are not.

I am getting really paranoid. Will they make an offer to me or not?
Original post by Rusafa
Hi,
I am not a mature student but i did a level 3 access course in law and i achieved 60 credit at distinction .

I called SOAS University through their clearing hotline as i wanted to join their Law LLB course and told them about my qualification. They are considering my application for three days now. They are keep telling me that they will let me know which they are not.

You should call them and politely ask why they are taking so long.
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
You should call them and politely ask why they are taking so long.

thanks, I will.
Original post by Rusafa
Hi,

@SOAS Student Helper can you help the OP, especially considering it's either Clearing/Adjustment.
I've just tagged SOAS in to ask them about it for you.
Reply 4
Original post by DreamlinerFinder
@SOAS Student Helper can you help the OP, especially considering it's either Clearing/Adjustment.
I've just tagged SOAS in to ask them about it for you.

Thank you so much!
Hi Rusafa,

Unfortunately it can take some time to consider some applications, especially when it comes to law which is one of our most popular programmes. Don't worry as this is not unusual. If you do want to find out about the status of your application then the best thing is to contact Admissions to get an update.

Best wishes,

Darryl

Original post by Rusafa
Hi,

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending