The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Is anyone else having problems with paying for Sheffield accom?

I had problems with paying the deposit as the page would just keep on loading after I filled in the page regarding additional card security questions, so eventually gave up and paid with PayPal.

But now I'm having the same problem with trying to set up the payment plan. The page just keeps showing the loading sign and won't go anywhere >.<

I can't tell if it's because I'm entering the wrong student registration/customer number? I'm using my bank's customer number for myself as I am not aware of my student reg number

Is anyone else having similar problems :frown:
Original post by Asolare

I can't tell if it's because I'm entering the wrong student registration/customer number? I'm using my bank's customer number for myself as I am not aware of my student reg number

This is probably what you're doing wrong, phone them up
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 2
Hey, just so everyone knows, it was because I was entering the wrong number and they also advised me to use either Internet Explorer or Firefox because Chrome/Opera has very bad support for the payment system.

Though once I used internet explorer the page asking me for my student reg. number didn't even appear fml, so yeah. All sorted now though, leaving this here in case anyone else experiences a similar issue :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending