The Student Room Group

locked account

Hi, I forgot my password so my account is locked. I then try to unlock it by entering my first and last names and date of birth, as required, and then the following message appears:

"we have the following email address for you

*****@hotmail.com

we're going to sent you an email with instructions on how to reset your login details"

The problem is that the email that appears is not mine, in fact I have never seen it before, so I cannot reset my password and access my account

How can I solve this??
Original post by tingting.
Hi, I forgot my password so my account is locked. I then try to unlock it by entering my first and last names and date of birth, as required, and then the following message appears:

"we have the following email address for you

*****@hotmail.com

we're going to sent you an email with instructions on how to reset your login details"

The problem is that the email that appears is not mine, in fact I have never seen it before, so I cannot reset my password and access my account

How can I solve this??

Hi tingting,

To re-set your passwords and update your email address we would advise that you contact us on the number below.

Tel: 0300 100 0607

(Open Monday to Friday from 8.00am to 8.00pm and between 9.00am and 4.00pm on Saturday and Sunday. Local call rates apply).

Thanks Catherine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending