my gcse science

Watch this thread
JackH56
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
hi. i am going to year 11 in the next academic year and i thought it will be helpful if i started making notes for my gcse's in advance so i dont have to go through the hassle of making them the day before the exam. i heard that MyGCSEScience is helpful but i dont have it. if possible can anyone with the 9-1 mygcsescience give me the videos.
Any help help will be much appreciated.
Thanks.
Quizlet
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by JackH56)
hi. i am going to year 11 in the next academic year and i thought it will be helpful if i started making notes for my gcse's in advance so i dont have to go through the hassle of making them the day before the exam. i heard that MyGCSEScience is helpful but i dont have it. if possible can anyone with the 9-1 mygcsescience give me the videos.
Any help help will be much appreciated.
Thanks.
Why not use Freesciencelessons instead? His videos are much more shorter but quick and to the point. I personally found him much better than MYGCSEScience.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqb...Xw9Il7sBVG3_bw
peeked
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Same, I'm going into y11 next year and I've started to make notes etc. in advance. As the above guy said Freesciencelessons is great, you can also get a textbook too for your exam board.
JT_888
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Quizlet)
Why not use Freesciencelessons instead? His videos are much more shorter but quick and to the point. I personally found him much better than MYGCSEScience.
FreeScienceLessons is good but I believe that he hasn't finished all of the videos for the new specification. Still worth checking out.

CC: JackH56
JackH56
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Quizlet)
thanks for that. i have watched some of his videos and they are very good. but the one problem that i have is that he hasnt finished all of the videos where as MYGCSEScience has.
Quizlet
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by JackH56)
thanks for that. i have watched some of his videos and they are very good. but the one problem that i have is that he hasnt finished all of the videos where as MYGCSEScience has.
You can alternate between MYGCSEScience and FreeScienceLessons . He should finish the 9-1 videos really soon.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Sociology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (30)
23.44%
The paper was reasonable (59)
46.09%
Not feeling great about that exam... (26)
20.31%
It was TERRIBLE (13)
10.16%

Watched Threads