The Student Room Group

Could my crush like me back???

So I've just met up with my crush who I haven't seen in a year, and it was amazing!

As soon as we sat down next to each other he started up a conversation on how I have changed, which I really have personality wise, but he says that I'm more confidant and open and after he said that, he stated that he likes that...
the conversation was going well until he started to come closer to me, staring deep into my eyes...

We always stare deep into our eyes... idk why... it just feels so hypnotising, we just stare and stare for as long as we want until someone or something always interrupts it...

Anyway, while having the conversation, he put his hand on my leg! Why? Idk.

Whenever I'm with him, he always seems to care about me, like times I've fallen over, he's the first one to help me up, and it feels magical really.

While staring after the convo we got closer and closer... and then suddenly his friend came out of nowhere and stopped the moment...

But even when I'm not talking to him, I can feels his eyes staring at me, and sometimes I've actually caught him doing so...

Anyway sorry for the essay, could there be a chance that he could like me back??
Reply 1
Original post by Str3y
So I've just met up with my crush who I haven't seen in a year, and it was amazing!

As soon as we sat down next to each other he started up a conversation on how I have changed, which I really have personality wise, but he says that I'm more confidant and open and after he said that, he stated that he likes that...
the conversation was going well until he started to come closer to me, staring deep into my eyes...

We always stare deep into our eyes... idk why... it just feels so hypnotising, we just stare and stare for as long as we want until someone or something always interrupts it...

Anyway, while having the conversation, he put his hand on my leg! Why? Idk.

Whenever I'm with him, he always seems to care about me, like times I've fallen over, he's the first one to help me up, and it feels magical really.

While staring after the convo we got closer and closer... and then suddenly his friend came out of nowhere and stopped the moment...

But even when I'm not talking to him, I can feels his eyes staring at me, and sometimes I've actually caught him doing so...

Anyway sorry for the essay, could there be a chance that he could like me back??

I think it sounds like he does but it's not definitive. You could try flirting with him and see how he responds, or you could ask him out on a date. If he likes you he'd be interested in seeing you again.
I think he may like you gurl. But yeah flirt and find out how he reacts. Also usefull info watch ask kimberly on youtube great relationdhip advice xD. But if he touches your leg hes trying to get closer ti YOU. Literally haha xD.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending