The Student Room Group

I got into cambridge to study NatSci AMA

ask me anything yo
Which college did you apply to? What other offers did you get? Subjects? Average maths ums from modules taken prior to applying? What practice for natural science admissions assessment did you do and do you have any idea how you did in terms of marks? What were you interviewed on in terms of break down between subjects (how much maths, how much physics ect)? How much help did you receive from your sixth form college for your cambridge application?
Original post by JakeRStudent
ask me anything yo

Are you happy on the inside?
What did you put in your personal statement?
How did you prepare for the NSAA?
What do you prefer Chocolate or Vanilla ?
Original post by black1blade
Which college did you apply to? What other offers did you get? Subjects? Average maths ums from modules taken prior to applying? What practice for natural science admissions assessment did you do and do you have any idea how you did in terms of marks? What were you interviewed on in terms of break down between subjects (how much maths, how much physics ect)? How much help did you receive from your sixth form college for your cambridge application?

Magdalene
Physics with year abroad at birmingham, same for leeds and imperial. I also got an interview for manchester but accidentally didnt turn up so my offer was rejected.
I did physics, chemistry, biology, maths. Erm, not too sure about last years. I got 91 on c3 91 on m1 and 77 on c4 this year though (I flunked c4 but i got an A overall. It doesnt bother me though as it was just one exam on a bad day for me. On other c4 papers i was averaging 97 ums so my maths abilities are greater than that suggests i assure you). I went through the spec. Then did bmat science questions. No idea, they never released it to us. (Theres also a pre interview exam you do the morning of). I was asked 4 maths/physics questions in total for my interviews. Not sure if thats normal. All the prep you get given is for weird questions but I think my personal statement showed how interested i was and so instead they questioned my maths. Little to none. Although a brother of a teacher went to the same college and came and tried to prep me by asking interview questions (more of the weird ones which everybody prepares you for).
Original post by Cubone-r
Are you happy on the inside?

Surprisingly yes
Original post by marniedavies03
What did you put in your personal statement?

Lots. Couldnt really break it down in a post
Original post by Franki108
How did you prepare for the NSAA?

I honestly have no idea how to advise you on it, everybody who took it this year was just as confused as you lot. Just study the spec topics and then do the practice paper
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by ParisOMg
What do you prefer Chocolate or Vanilla ?

Gotta say I'm a vanilla guy
Reply 11
was the moon landing real
Original post by Moura
was the moon landing real

Probably

Quick Reply

Latest