BEST and NICEST Student Accommodation in Manchester?

Watch
queenskye
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hey, so I've got a place at The University of Manchester which was my insurance so I hadn't really planned on coming here. Now that I am, I am urgently looking for accommodation! I have no idea where to start! Does anyone have any advice on accommodation in Manchester that will provide an element of luxury without losing the social aspect? Money is not an issue for me, so I don't really care how much it is per month. I'm just looking for accommodation with good facilities that is nicer than the prison block type of accommodation I've seen on the university website while still having a social vibe? Any advice on private accommodation to avoid or go for? THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ANY ANSWERS
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by queenskye)
Hey, so I've got a place at The University of Manchester which was my insurance so I hadn't really planned on coming here. Now that I am, I am urgently looking for accommodation! I have no idea where to start! Does anyone have any advice on accommodation in Manchester that will provide an element of luxury without losing the social aspect? Money is not an issue for me, so I don't really care how much it is per month. I'm just looking for accommodation with good facilities that is nicer than the prison block type of accommodation I've seen on the university website while still having a social vibe? Any advice on private accommodation to avoid or go for? THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ANY ANSWERS
https://www.mystudenthalls.com/?s=Manchester

Put it expensive to cheap.
Do check distance form uni

Some of the hall reviews here are private.
https://www.studentcrowd.com/best-ha...ter-manchester
Probably too budget.

You will be in the minority if money is no object. If they still dont meet your criteria then just consider renting normally on a 12 month Lease.
Amefish
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by queenskye)
There are some really nice ones, it depends what you're looking for. For en-suite self-catered you've got Denmark Road which is one of the newest UoM accommodations and it's in the city centre. There's another accommodation like this in the city centre, but it doesn't have WiFi, so I'd look out for that.

You have also got some in Fallowfield, such as Sheavyn House and Richmond Park. Fallowfield is renowned for being a sociable place to live and there's cheap transport from there to the city centre. It's also conveniently placed near to Curry Mile
howitoughttobe
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I wouldn't go for private halls if you want the social side, go for university halls as then you'll be with other students from UoM. Denmark Road is the nicest accommodation by far but I don't know what the social side is like. If all you care about is partying then go for Fallowfield but keep in mind that most Fallowfield accommodation is grim.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (352)
34.31%
No (674)
65.69%

Watched Threads