The Student Room Group

advice for bioscience foundation year at UoM?

I really want to pass the foundation year in order to progress to the Bsc. Any study advice, info about the course content, pass rate etc would be helpful. Thanks :smile:
Hi:smile:,
I'm doing this course too in September, it's nice to finally find someone else. I haven't received any info yet about the course, however I found a handbook from 2016 specific to this particular course. It's probably still relevant to what we'll study. http://bmh-handbooks.org/sbs/undergraduate/foundation-year-handbook/
Original post by *halcyon*
Hi:smile:,
I'm doing this course too in September, it's nice to finally find someone else. I haven't received any info yet about the course, however I found a handbook from 2016 specific to this particular course. It's probably still relevant to what we'll study. http://bmh-handbooks.org/sbs/undergraduate/foundation-year-handbook/

Hii! Wow this is perfect!! Many thanks :biggrin:!!! I hope we find the course easy☺️
Original post by parasyticflamel
Hii! Wow this is perfect!! Many thanks :biggrin:!!! I hope we find the course easy☺️

Hey!! Do you guys have fb accounts? There's a group chat for foundation year.. if you wanna be added lmk
Original post by mcsavedacc
Hey!! Do you guys have fb accounts? There's a group chat for foundation year.. if you wanna be added lmk

Yeah sure :biggrin:

Oh damn I don't have an account, looks like I'll be making one! Should I pm you when I've done it?
Original post by parasyticflamel

Your welcome! Hopefully it shall be enjoyable too😂
Original post by *halcyon*
Oh damn I don't have an account, looks like I'll be making one! Should I pm you when I've done it?

Yeah that would be great :smile:
Yeah that would be great :smile:

Could you please PM me? I don't know how to PM you😂😂
Hi, I'm starting this course as well In 2 weeks, just wondering do you guys know if we have to do any reading before hand or get any books as it doesn't mention it anywhere online. Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending