Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I still haven't had any reply from bath confirming accomodation, or even my place. Has anyone else yet?

ReputationRep:
    not a damn word.

ReputationRep:
    Had a letter yesterday with info on the freshers voyage and where to send payment, also was a letter from natwest inside pimping their student account so I know they haven't forgotten me at least.

ReputationRep:
    Only registration info..No accomodation no confirmation
    Hope I'll get my visa!..

Well what do you expect? I wasn't even a Bath student two weeks ago tho my exam results were posted like a month and a half ago. I call the uni at last saying well what's your reply-because I had missed the entry req by 2 points-, they say oh we haven't received ur results. I fax the diploma and the next hour they accept me. Some bermuda triangle between IB UCAS and Bath..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by janon)
    I still haven't had any reply from bath confirming <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=accomodation&v=56"> accomodation</a>, or even my place. Has anyone else yet?
    I still havent heard anything from the accom. ppl.....well we start in 4 weeks, and i would like to know, seems like everyone i know or talk to ...knows and has already been allocted...y not meeeeee??

lol, 'till then,
    Sabrina

ReputationRep:
    According to bath's website, we should expect to hear confirmation mid-late sept.

ReputationRep:
    yesterday i got a natwest thing wit hthe freshers stuff and today i got some stuff from the maths department, but no accomm stuff

ReputationRep:
    That is a bit late, I for one would just like to know what is going on

ReputationRep:
    Got an e-mail yesterday with an accomodation offer. Not exactly what I wanted - I applied for Marlborough and got Westwood, but hey, can;t have everything going your way can ya!!

So any one else on here staying in Westwood? I'm on 4th floor! Not looking forward to carting all my stuff upstairs!

ReputationRep:
    most people seem to have applied for marlborough, so a lot of people aren't going to get it.

ReputationRep:
    well if you go online to apply for accomodation, malborough is out of the question anyhows!!!

and i got the UCAS acceptance letter... but i have no post from bath which annoys me because i wan't to feel as if i belong somewhere after all the ucas upsets i've been having.

nothing on accomodation or freshers. and its not long before we start!! (hint hint)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pumpkinfoodle)
    well if you go online to apply for accomodation, malborough is out of the question anyhows!!!

and i got the UCAS acceptance letter... but i have no post from bath which annoys me because i wan't to feel as if i belong somewhere after all the ucas upsets i've been having.

nothing on accomodation or freshers. and its not long before we start!! (hint hint)
    hey pumpkin;' where in north london are ya from?

im in tottenham but i went to college in barnet (what a trek)

ReputationRep:
    I applied to Solsbury. Hope I get in :rolleyes:

When does the term begin? 11th?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    hey pumpkin;' where in north london are ya from?

im in tottenham but i went to college in barnet (what a trek)

barnett!!!! i live in barnet you! HELLLO! i live like five mins from there.

ReputationRep:
    just got my reply. applied for marlborough got got into westwood.

in westwood - quarry.

:]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zoidberg)
    just got my reply. applied for marlborough got got into westwood.

in westwood - quarry.

:]

Yup, Same story myself - wanted Marlbrough, got Quarry. What floor you on? (I'm assuming the floor is the first bit of the number ( e.g. 4.12 is fourth floor 12th room?)

ReputationRep:
    sadly i think you're right, im on r5.03. top floor for me :[ at least there might be a good view hehe

you on 4th?

ReputationRep:
    cant remember tbh, but it was earlier than july.

the application went live at the beginning of june but they didnt tell anyone tell mid june if i remember rightly. someone said all of marlborough went the first day it opened. but then again i think marlborough only holds between 1 or 2 hundred. its also open to postgrads i think- who probably got the opportunity to apply before undergrads.

westwoods cheaper anyway and theres more people around, should be more flat parties etc. tbh

ReputationRep:
    I just got my registration info through the post. It took six days for them to post it according to the stamp/date on the letter...I wondered where they were hiding the thing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zoidberg)
    sadly i think you're right, im on r5.03. top floor for me :[ at least there might be a good view hehe

you on 4th?

yeah I'm on 4th. I like the idea of westwood being bigger and therefore more flat parties and stuff, and more people to meet and share beer and music and stuff. Its jus the pod thing taking space out of my room that I'm bothered about. I'd have preffered the proper en-suite of Marlborough - but hey - more beer money eh!!!

Looking forward to it now, getting as bit of stuff sorted (no, its not that I'm organised - its just that I'm from the Isle of Man, Ive got a long way to travel compared to most!)

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.