The Student Room Group

microsoft office for students

i'm currently doing an access course through distance learning and need to get microsoft office to complete my assignments however i don't have a student email address so does this mean i can't get it for free as a student? seems a bit unfair
Original post by Anonymous
i'm currently doing an access course through distance learning and need to get microsoft office to complete my assignments however i don't have a student email address so does this mean i can't get it for free as a student? seems a bit unfair

Just download it illegally.
Reply 2
Original post by Cubone-r
Just download it illegally.

my internet provider (sky) blocks pretty much every torrent site :/

Have you spoken to your course provider? They are most likely to grant you access for education purposes.
my internet provider (sky) blocks pretty much every torrent site :/

use a proxy :dancing2:
Use vpn
Reply 6
If you don't have a student email to download Microsoft Office, OpenOffice is a nice (and free!) alternative. Granted, sometimes you do need to mess about with the file types, but it works well and get's the job done.

Hope this helps! www.openoffice.org

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending