The Student Room Group

It's my Birthday!

I finally turned 16 today! :tongue:

I am an August Baby, meaning that I am one of the last ones in my year who turns 16! Does anyone else suffer from this problem? haha
Reply 1
Original post by tyronemarsh

I am an August Baby, meaning that I am one of the last ones in my year who turns 16! Does anyone else suffer from this problem? haha

Happy birthday and good luck for results day
Original post by SGHD26716
Happy birthday and good luck for results day

Thanks! May the grade boundaries be ever in our favour!
Happy bday! :woo:
Reply 4
Happy birthday!
Reply 5
Thanks! May the grade boundaries be ever in our favour!

I'm not GCSE but A level so already have my results 😂

I guess now is the time to see if birthday wishes work 😂

Yep I am an August baby so I know the struggle, however once your out of school it won't really make a difference anymore and you will continue to have awesome summer birthdays.
Reply 7
Happy birthday! :jumphug:

Happy birthday! :woo: I feel you, my birthday is on August 29th and I'm still going to be 15 when I get my GCSE results -.-
Reply 9

Happy birthday! :party:

I used to be the youngest in my class; my classmates were born between February 1997 and July 1998 while I was born at the end of October 1998 :zomg: I remember starting year 10 at the age of 13 when my classmates were 14-15 and some were even turning 16 already :lol: So yeah, I feel you :cube:
Happy birthday:h: !!! and yeah i suffer from it too :colonhash: ! I'm finally gonna turn 18 in just 5 days !
Happy birthday!

Original post by Michiyo
Happy birthday! :party:

I used to be the youngest in my class; my classmates were born between February 1997 and July 1998 while I was born at the end of October 1998 :zomg: I remember starting year 10 at the age of 13 when my classmates were 14-15 and some were even turning 16 already :lol: So yeah, I feel you :cube:

I'm born in October too :biggrin:
Happy Birthday :smile:

And yeah, I have a really late birthday as well. August 29th :h:
Happy Birthday. Hope you have a great day !
Original post by qasim_96
I'm born in October too :biggrin:

October babies unite :five:
I'm one of the older school leavers, I'm going to be 17 by the end of the year while you just turned 16. :tongue: Happy birthday.
Happy birthday! Have a great day mate.
Original post by Michiyo
October babies unite :five:

:five:
SAMEEE I turned 16 on August 17th ahaha
Reply 19
My birthday is late July meaning it was always during school holidays too. I don't think I was one of the last but it always annoyed me that I couldn't be one of those schoolkids who took a big box of sweets or a cake to school to celebrate her birthday with her class :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest