Nottingham vs. York vs. Warwick? [Philosophy]

Watch this thread
n-ds
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Between (the Uni of) Nottingham, York and Warwick, which university offers the best philosophy course from what you know/may have heard? Are Nottingham and York particularly different when it comes down to philosophy? And anybody have any opinions about Nottingham, York and Warwick as universities in general?

From what I've looked up, I get the impression that Nottingham has the best campus and social life, York has the nicest city/is the safest, and that Warwick has the best course. But I'd really love to hear some opinions.

I have clearing offers for Nottingham and York and I need to decide by Monday. Warwick said they might have a place as well. Just want some advice. I've looked around online for some information but I couldn't find too much about philosophy in particular.

Thanks!
Estreth
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
As far as the academic side is concerned, Warwick definitely stands out over the other two.
edera
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Nottingham is a fantastic place to study Philosophy, I have friends who said it was the best time of their lives!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (94)
20.13%
The paper was reasonable (179)
38.33%
Not feeling great about that exam... (119)
25.48%
It was TERRIBLE (75)
16.06%

Watched Threads