Zaza1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I'm really struggling with writing my english coursework based on Feminism. The poet ive decided to study is Christina Rosetti but im so confused on how to word the work. I'm really scared to add critics into my work too and im just so lost with the work. Please help if you have any tips or points in how to grasp this coursework. I'm really scared i wont do good in my exams so need my coursework to be good in order to pull me up.
Quirky Object
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Zaza1)
I'm really struggling with writing my english coursework based on Feminism. The poet ive decided to study is Christina Rosetti but im so confused on how to word the work. I'm really scared to add critics into my work too and im just so lost with the work. Please help if you have any tips or points in how to grasp this coursework. I'm really scared i wont do good in my exams so need my coursework to be good in order to pull me up.
Moved to English.

I can't really help you with the specifics of the coursework requirements, but I think you need to read the marking criteria/mark scheme for the coursework and maybe have a chat with your teacher, so that you're clear on exactly what you have to do to get good marks. Do you know the title of your essay, the poems you're going to discuss and the main points you're going to make? Once you have that kind of general outline, you can start thinking about where to bring in criticism and how you're going to word each point.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University for the Creative Arts
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University of Gloucestershire
    Sun, 20 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (103)
66.45%
No I haven't decided yet (32)
20.65%
Yes but I might change my mind (20)
12.9%

Watched Threads