The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Student Finance - NI Number

So I've been waiting for my national insurance number to come by post since around 20th june. Currently I only have a temporary NI number. I've contacted HMRC several times and I've been told letters have been sent out, the first letter they sent out was sent to the wrong address on the 1st of july, the second letter was due on the 18th and didn't actually arrive. I am really unsure what to do now at this point.
Original post by smooo
So I've been waiting for my national insurance number to come by post since around 20th june. Currently I only have a temporary NI number. I've contacted HMRC several times and I've been told letters have been sent out, the first letter they sent out was sent to the wrong address on the 1st of july, the second letter was due on the 18th and didn't actually arrive. I am really unsure what to do now at this point.

I would try contacting the HMRC again to see whats happened to the letter that was due to arrive on the 18th. I would also contact Student Finance England on 0300 100 0607 to let them know you are waiting on the NI Number.

Rebecca
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending