The Student Room Group

Latest you can get funding for course?

I've been doing a lot of thinking about what course to do, and I've still not decided.

It will be a level 3 btec.
Am I able to apply for a advanced learner loan late? like on the sign up day or even past it? As it is two years if my life and I will be locked into that subject, so it's important I choose right.
Original post by Omgjustwork
I've been doing a lot of thinking about what course to do, and I've still not decided.

It will be a level 3 btec.
Am I able to apply for a advanced learner loan late? like on the sign up day or even past it? As it is two years if my life and I will be locked into that subject, so it's important I choose right.

Hi Omgjustwork,

We would advise that you apply as soon as possible for the advanced learning loan, you can apply on-line at www.gov.uk/advanced-learner-loan.

You can apply up until the last day of your learning aim.

Thanks Catherine
Original post by Catherine SFE
Hi Omgjustwork,

We would advise that you apply as soon as possible for the advanced learning loan, you can apply on-line at www.gov.uk/advanced-learner-loan.

You can apply up until the last day of your learning aim.

Thanks Catherine

Learning aim?
Original post by Omgjustwork
Learning aim?

Hi Omgjustwork,

Learning Aim refers to the type of qualification you are expecting to gain eg. A Levels, Certificates, Diplomas, Access course.

Regards,

Stuart
Original post by Stuart SFE
Hi Omgjustwork,

Learning Aim refers to the type of qualification you are expecting to gain eg. A Levels, Certificates, Diplomas, Access course.

Regards,

Stuart

So is it possible to get a loan to pay for level 3 btec sometime after starting the course?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending