The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Sussex uni parking

I got a job in brighton recently and am starting sussex soon but looks like I cant park on campus as I live there. I just bought this car as it's 2 buses to and from work rather than 20 mins driving so I need a car so I will be fuming if I can't park over night or not at all- I have to keep my job as my loans so small. Any help?
Unfortunately the only parking I can see where you'd be allowed in Stanmer Park where I believe you have to pay, however depending on where you're living that's a walk away - and also there's been safety warnings there because people can easily break in. Have you tried contacting the uni and explaining that you need the job for financial reasons and therefore need a permit? Also how long would the bus journey be?
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Original post by fairplaytoyou
Unfortunately the only parking I can see where you'd be allowed in Stanmer Park where I believe you have to pay, however depending on where you're living that's a walk away - and also there's been safety warnings there because people can easily break in. Have you tried contacting the uni and explaining that you need the job for financial reasons and therefore need a permit? Also how long would the bus journey be?

Damn! Yes it's a bus into town which takes a while as it goes round both unis then one more bus about 15 minutes (the time it takes to drive there probably)

Quick Reply

Latest