The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

University of Essex freshers 2017

Has anyone bought a ticket for freshers? Essex hasn't contacted me regarding it so I'm getting worried because I don't want the tickets to sell out. Please help!!
Reply 1
Original post by shannonnxoxo
Has anyone bought a ticket for freshers? Essex hasn't contacted me regarding it so I'm getting worried because I don't want the tickets to sell out. Please help!!

I'm going to Essex as well and I haven't received anything, they might send something via email in the next upcoming weeks since they're still accepting people through clearing
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Original post by shannonnxoxo

Welcome week - which I assume is another way of saying 'freshers' is from 2nd October. And as far as I know it's free, haven't heard about anything else
I sent an email asking about something yesterday & they said in regards to freshers activities, They are not available to view yet but keep an eye on their facebook page for any updates over the next week or two :smile:
the student unionssells a freshers pass to all the parties in the first 2 weeks, but even if you don't buy it you can attend to many other events and even buy tickets at the dooryou can check the events here https://www.essexstudent.com/whatson/
Definitely download the 'myEssex' app, this is where you'll buy all tickets for all su events throughout the year. Check out the 'what's on' page and you'll find all the freshers events are up and selling quick!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending