Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I am looking to study medicine overseas, is there any advice/info anyone can give me regarding their requirements, application procedure, and the difference of studying overseas compared to the UK. Any advice would be appreciated.
    PS. I am looking to study in a european university perhaps in Czech republic. Thanks in advance.

ReputationRep:
    Google would be a good start, if you want to study something then at least make an effort.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glassapple)
    Google would be a good start, if you want to study something then at least make an effort.
    I have done considerable research but I can't find any clear answers. Wait, isn't the purpose of this site to provide advice and help for matters such as this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zahmed123)
    I am looking to study medicine overseas, is there any advice/info anyone can give me regarding their requirements, application procedure, and the difference of studying overseas compared to the UK. Any advice would be appreciated.
    PS. I am looking to study in a european university perhaps in Czech republic. Thanks in advance.
    I'm sure there's some great places to study in Europe, but I'd be careful as some countries are notorious for scammers. I wouldn't be surprised if people were making off with deposits

Don't let this discourage you though . I've heard that the quality of education in Europe is much greater than in the UK. Best of luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zahmed123)
    I have done considerable research but I can't find any clear answers. Wait, isn't the purpose of this site to provide advice and help for matters such as this?
    Stating that in this initial post, as well as outlining the research you have supposedly already done, would help people to provide advice and help on this matter.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.