I need help? Watch

_lily123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
In the top left Of my mouth, the 2 very back teeth are chipping away and falling out and leaving holes in my mouth, they hurt when I eat and when air gets into it, i haven't went to the dentist yet but I don't know what this is? Could someone help me?
Lapis.Lazuli
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Don't guess what this is. See a dentist.
Drunq
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Lapis.Lazuli)
Don't guess what this is. See a dentist.
Couldn't put this any better
MathsFanatic!
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
get professional help- got to the dentist
chelseadagg3r
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by _lily123)
In the top left Of my mouth, the 2 very back teeth are chipping away and falling out and leaving holes in my mouth, they hurt when I eat and when air gets into it, i haven't went to the dentist yet but I don't know what this is? Could someone help me?
Time to get yourself an appointment with the dentist ASAP, maybe even a more emergent one. We can't advise on what it could be. Moved to Health for you
Kindred
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by _lily123)
If I were you I would call 111 now for advice. Might be that you need to see an out of hours dentist before things get any worse. Failing that, call your dentist first thing.
Clearly there is something going on back there and a dentist is the only one who can work out what and sort it out. No use speculating, just go see a dentist ASAP.
username2911200
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by chelseadagg3r)
Time to get yourself an appointment with the dentist ASAP, maybe even a more emergent one. We can't advise on what it could be. Moved to Health for you
(Original post by Kindred)
If I were you I would call 111 now for advice. Might be that you need to see an out of hours dentist before things get any worse. Failing that, call your dentist first thing.
Clearly there is something going on back there and a dentist is the only one who can work out what and sort it out. No use speculating, just go see a dentist ASAP.
Unless it's massively bleeding, a threat to life or you have a lot of money, it's not worth calling an out of hours dentist because they're incredibly expensive. This is a problem and needs to be treated, but it's nothing that can't be treated in normal practice hours with normal charges applied.
Kindred
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Glassapple)
Unless it's massively bleeding, a threat to life or you have a lot of money, it's not worth calling an out of hours dentist because they're incredibly expensive. This is a problem and needs to be treated, but it's nothing that can't be treated in normal practice hours with normal charges applied.
Out of hours use the same pricing system as the rest of the NHS as far as I'm aware. I may be wrong though so thanks for the input.
Anyway calling 111 is free so I would suggest they do that if they are concerned so they can offer advice. They may well be told it's not a matter for out of hours and to just call their dentist in the morning.

edit: I'll leave this here for anybody questioning the cost. It's apparently £18.80.
http://www.nhs.uk/NHSEngland/AboutNH...-services.aspx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever signed up for an open day and then not gone to it?

Yes (213)
53.12%
No (188)
46.88%

Watched Threads