The Student Room Group

WTF has happened here!!

Ok hi!
Idk why but i have a problem...
A week ago i met a guy and i got his insta and he started chatting to me and he expressed his interest in me and he likes me and i like him too..

We chatted non stop for a couple days... and then he told me he was going out and he would text me when he gets back... one day passes...two days pass... three days pass.. he wasnt rplying or reading my dms or messages on FB so i thought i would ask his friend on FB and he said that he needed space and he would message me soon.. another day passes... nothing ... no message...

His friend then says he has no wifi... which is a lie coz i discover by someone else he had posted something on facebook... the guy i like dms on FB saying he is fine and then before i can rply... he blocks me on insta and facebook and idk why...

He told me he wouldnt forget about me ever and he would always be there for me... his friend (who is an ******* to me) says he will message me soon... i am rlly worried about him coz apparently he isnt ok... idk what.. i thought he liked me

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by PhilDanthropist
Ok hi!
Idk why but i have a problem...
A week ago i met a guy and i got his insta and he started chatting to me and he expressed his interest in me and he likes me and i like him too..

We chatted non stop for a couple days... and then he told me he was going out and he would text me when he gets back... one day passes...two days pass... three days pass.. he wasnt rplying or reading my dms or messages on FB so i thought i would ask his friend on FB and he said that he needed space and he would message me soon.. another day passes... nothing ... no message...

His friend then says he has no wifi... which is a lie coz i discover by someone else he had posted something on facebook... the guy i like dms on FB saying he is fine and then before i can rply... he blocks me on insta and facebook and idk why...

He told me he wouldnt forget about me ever and he would always be there for me... his friend (who is an ******* to me) says he will message me soon... i am rlly worried about him coz apparently he isnt ok... idk what.. i thought he liked me

It's possible that something tragic or serious has happened in his life and he needs space away from social media. Deactivating an FB account would make it seem like you got blocked and you may not be blocked in this case. I would say just wait and don't worry too much, this might not have anything to do with you but something in his life that may have happened.
Original post by UWS
It's possible that something tragic or serious has happened in his life and he needs space away from social media. Deactivating an FB account would make it seem like you got blocked and you may not be blocked in this case. I would say just wait and don't worry too much, this might not have anything to do with you but something in his life that may have happened.

Well he spole to me yesterday...coz he thought i was a catfish lolz so when he realized i wasnt he added me back
Well he spole to me yesterday...coz he thought i was a catfish lolz so when he realized i wasnt he added me back

Be careful, you don't want to invest too much time if not fruitful isn't going to happen.
Original post by Novastellar
Be careful, you don't want to invest too much time if not fruitful isn't going to happen.

I am not rlly taking up much time tbh ... now i chat for a lil bit
I am not rlly taking up much time tbh ... now i chat for a lil bit

Ah, okay. From reading your first post, I think you would be better off cutting your losses now. Though, I do hope it works out for you. :biggrin:
well you never will gusee what happened... his friend told him i was a pedo catfish??? tf?? and now he cant trust me!!! even tho he has pics of me on insta
Original post by Novastellar
Ah, okay. From reading your first post, I think you would be better off cutting your losses now. Though, I do hope it works out for you. :biggrin:
well you never will gusee what happened... his friend told him i was a pedo catfish??? tf?? and now he cant trust me!!! even tho he has pics of me on insta

That plot twist.
i give up on boys :wink:
Original post by num.7
That plot twist.
I'm sorry for laughing at your expense but this is so funny I can't LMAOO.
I'd die of embarrassment if I was a kid and my parent's said they met on Instagram
Reply 11

This story seems eerily familiar....
nah i am sure it isnt
Original post by UWS
This story seems eerily familiar....
Original post by Anonymous
I'm sorry for laughing at your expense but this is so funny I can't LMAOO.

cheers appreciate it
Original post by danny the geezer
i'd die of embarrassment if i was a kid and my parent's said they met on instagram

i didnt meet him on insta
stay away from this low key catfish
Original post by sparkling dildo
stay away from this low key catfish

I met him IRL
I met him IRL

why would he think you're a catfish if you met irl??
Original post by cloudyeyes

Coz his dumb friend is jealous and he believe his dumb bff
Original post by cloudyeyes

I think the guys friend doesn't want them together that's y he is lieing

Quick Reply